Do you need to sell house that needs repairs? Maybe it needs a new roof. Maybe it’s been five or ten years since you’ve done any maintenance on the property. Maybe there’s really dirty carpet. There so many things that could classify your house to be “Dilapidated” in someone else’s eyes. I don’t want you to take offense to the word “dilapidated”, it simply means that compared to other properties that are on the market (maybe even your neighbors house) yours doesn’t fair quite the same way.
There are different levels of dilapidated . After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What is dilapidated to one man might not be dilapidated to the next. There are some scenarios, however, that qualify ANY house to be labeled as dilapidated. Here they are:
- You haven’t cleaned the bathrooms or kitchen in at least 5 years.
- You haven’t cleaned the carpets in 5 years (and you have pets).
- You own cats, but no litter box.
- The house was built in the 70’s, and everything is still original. That’s o.k. for a hot rod car, NOT for a house.
- There is an in-ground pool in the backyard that is a breeding ground for mosquitos and toads. In fact, you think you’ve spotted some type of hard shelled reptile making his way in and out of the pool at sundown, but he moved so fast, you aren’t positive.
- The lawn in the backyard is taller than you, and there might even be snakes out back. It’s been so long since you’ve been out there….who knows.
- When it rains, it pours….on your couch. And you have mop buckets as decor to catch the rain coming down. YOu do want to save your stained up carpet, don’t you??
- You’re walking along, and suddenly your feet are on the ground. (Rotten floors).
- Some guy lives in the house, but you don’t know who he is, and he doesn’t pay you rent. When you see him, he’s in the squatting position.
- There’s a big neon sticker stapled to your front door that says something like “CODE VIOLATION” or “CONDEMNED” and has the City’s Official Phone Number On It.
Get the picture? I think so. There are the kinds of houses that you can get a big fat pile of cash from your local investor. All you have to do is make the call. They’ll be there in a snap. They look for properties that are distressed. The want properties that need work. What they do is pay all cash for these properties. Equipped with a network of contractors, Realtors, cash buyers, and other investors, they are able to buy several properties at one time. Their plan is normally to fix the property up and resell it for a profit. That isn’t always the case, though. Sometimes they are kept for rental portfolios, and other times they immediately sell them “wholesale” to their network of investors.
If you have a house in need of repairs, this could be the best solution for you. Trying to sell the traditional way can be frustrating when you have deferred maintenance when buyers are constantly complaining and asking you if you’re going to fix this or fix that. You don’t have to worry about that with cash investors.
Fill out the form and sell your house today! We’ll make an all cash, no haggle offer within 24 hours!